(my first time posting for sale here, apologies for any incompleteness).
An original Bill Hamre Model, Two-Tube Broadcaster - $30, plus shipping (From Dallas, Texas), or pick up / drop off can be arranged for folks in or passing through the area.
Paypal is fine, as well as Cash, Check (wait for bank clearance), Money Order, or certified gold bars.
This is the very Part 15 unit used to research and write this instruction guide:http://km5z.us/files/Two-Tube%206GY6%20 ... mitter.pdf
It works fine, I just have way too many AM Transmitters.
I believe regulations concerning sale of this require that it be a 'kit', and some significant assembly will be required.
'Kit' will come with
- one (1) crystal oscillator for 1.000 Mhz. I've seen other frequencies available, or you can build your own PLL synthesizer as a substitute.
- BNC Antenna connector and a (banana) jack for ground, although I don't use it.
- BNC Pigtail with a small alligator clip (I use this with the antenna documented on the SSTRAN website).
- 6GY6 Tube (was new in box, has a few hours on it)
- 6AB4 Tube (was new in box, has a few hours on it)
- stereo input jack, mixed down to mono
- volume / audio gain control
- dual transformers provide 6.3VAC filament and about 150 volts B+ to the tubes.