All ads must be posted in the Radio Classified section only.
If your topic or post disappears - read the rules again - no warnings or explanations will be given when topics or posts are deleted.
The Classifieds are for personal, non-commercial use only, for antique radio and related items. No posting Ebay, Craigslist or other outside links.
The following requirements MUST be followed:
1. LOCATION--All ads, including WTB ads, must include a location in the members profile (City & State or Zip Code are the minimum requirement).
2. TITLE--Titles must START with: FS or WTB or TRADE or FREE, abbreviated and in all-caps and should include a short discription.
3. PRICE--FS ads must have an asking price posted. If you are PARTING OUT a set, the major parts must be priced.
4. NO DISCUSSION--This is NOT a discussion forum. If you're not buying, supplying or suggesting a relevant solution, don't post - send a Private Message. Discussions and/or comments on pricing will be deleted.
5. Ads are limited to two per day/24 hour period. No bumping sooner than 7 days after the last post to the thread.
6. First to post to an item for sale stating "I WILL TAKE IT" it is first in line. Claims can be conditional on unknowns such as shipping costs.
7. Do not post "PM sent" without stating a reason, otherwise it will be deleted because it is meaningless to anyone else reading the thread.
8. Once a deal is made, edit the title to say so. Topics will be locked when deals are made.
9. And finally, when posted if your ad does not look like everyone else's ad-yours is posted wrong,PLEASE edit it to comply with the rules.
All transactions in the Classifieds Forum are between the buyer and the seller. The forum administrator and moderators do not verify any information and assume no responsibility for items or money transferred between users. Each person must make their own determination of the honesty of any offer and whether they should conduct business based of the information they have.
Last bumped by Alan Voorhees on Mar Thu 05, 2015 5:51 pm.