Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Sep Thu 20, 2018 4:12 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Orlando Florida FAWG swap meet April 21 2018
PostPosted: Apr Tue 10, 2018 12:47 pm 

Normally at theses shows about 20 sellers will be set up. The Early Bird gets the Worm applies here at
this show. Some good stuff shows up sometimes.
John k9uwa

SATURDAY, APRIL 21, 2018
Hi folks,
We meet at the usual place and time at the date above. No auctions or estates at this time.
Just the usual laid-back, no pressure tailgate swap meet. I think most of us like it that
way. Regulars know the routine. If you are new to the group, just show up at the ESRC
tube warehouse and pick a spot. It is tailgate style, so bring your own tables, umbrellas,
food, drinks, etc. Stan Winston of ESRC will provide coffee, donuts and soft drinks.
Anything else is up to you. FAWG charges no dues or set-up fees. We rely on donations
only.
If you are an early bird, some dealers set up around 7 am. We do not have a shotgun
start, you can buy or sell at any time, and caveat emptor. If you have just one or two
things to sell, we will have a FAWG table available for display and sale.
And of course, you have those things you just can’t sell and don’t want to take back
home, we have the FAWG donation area where we take about any offer which goes to the
FAWG expense fund.
If you need more information or have any questions, see the contact information below.
See you Saturday.
Kris Rhoades
407-375-7868
Stan Winston
ESRC Vacuum Tubes (meet location)
6424 Pinecastle Blvd, Suite D
Orlando, FL 32809
407-826-5808

Post subject: Re: Orlando Florida FAWG swap meet April 21 2018
PostPosted: Jun Thu 07, 2018 2:27 pm 

Sadly, I didn't know about this in time. I'm looking for a club/group to be a part of in the Orlando area. Ive only been into the vintage radio/tv/electronics thing for about a year, but I've definitely jumped in head first and it consumes all my spare time (and $ lol). It would be great to find some like minded individuals around here. I'm in saint cloud. Thank you in advance!!