This is an Australian site, but the bugs and treatment should be the same. There's probably an American site the same that will come up if you google it.http://www.csiro.au/Portals/Publication ... tions.aspx
I've only had to deal with the critters twice, and that was way before the internet & instant access to the right
Back then, I read somewhere that using kerosene or turpentine would work, so I used kerosene & it did kill them off.
I used A LOT of kerosene though, and flooded the timber inside & out repeatedly by brushing the kero onto to the timber and letting it soak in until it would soak in no more
Then over a course of about a week, I placed the timber (it was actually a dressing table drawer & a portable gramophone shipping crate) out in direct sunlight for a couple hours each day until the kero (& smell) were completely gone.
It's probably not the best course of action for a veneered radio cabinet though.