Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Aug Fri 29, 2014 5:20 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Forum rules

If your thread or post disappears - read the rules again - no warnings or explanations will be given when threads or posts are deleted.

The following requirements must be followed when advertising personal antique radio / TV / audio / phono items (such as discussed in the forums here) for sale in the classifieds forum:

• TITLE--Titles must START with: FS (when selling) or WTB (when wanting to buy) or Trade or Free at the beginning of the title.
  • PRICE--FS posts must have an "asking" price and offers may be sent by PM. Are you parting something out? ... price each major part (not things like screws and nuts)
  • LOCATION--There must be a location somewhere in the ad or the members profile (City & State or Zip Code are the minimum requirement). This includes WTB ads.
  • Discussion -- This is NOT a discussion forum. If you're not buying or supplying or suggesting a relevant solution, don't post - send a Private Message. Comments on pricing will be deleted.
  • Ads are limited to two per day, and may not be bumped sooner than 7 days after the last post to the thread.
  • No outside sales links are allowed other than to pictures of actual items being sold. No links allowed to eBay, Craigslist etc.
  • First to post to an item for sale stating "I WILL TAKE IT" it is first in line. Subsequent claims will be followed in the order they are posted. Claims to "Take it" can be conditional on unknowns such as shipping costs.
  • Any "PM sent" posts without posting a reason for the PM will be deleted as they are meaningless to anyone else reading the thread.
  • Once a deal is made, edit the title to say so.
  • Topics will be locked when deals are made.

Post subject: FREE 4 way RF modulator and JVC XL-V261 $15 SOLD
PostPosted: Mar Tue 29, 2011 1:08 am 

Here is a very good quality CD player, ignore all the crap in the background, tested and works perfectly, display is still bright. Looks like a quality deck. Don't need another one though. Asking $15 plus shipping. Offers welcome.

Also free for shipping (It weighs very little) is a Radioshack 4 way RF modulator. Found it while doing some cleaning, have no use for it figured maybe someone here does. Doesn't have the 6V power adapter but I might be able to find it if I dig around a bit more.

Thanks!
-Carlos

Last edited by tube42 on Apr Mon 18, 2011 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sat 16, 2011 11:36 am 

Price reduced on CD player+another item for free

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sat 16, 2011 9:43 pm 

I'll take both. PM to follow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Apr Sun 17, 2011 8:51 am 

Okay Dave!

Post subject: Re: FREE 4 way RF modulator and JVC XL-V261 $15 SOLD
PostPosted: Sep Wed 07, 2011 6:55 pm 

if you still have the rf modulator for free i want to sell one for inunder $10 email or something my email is deweyhelton@rocketmail.com