Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives :: Books
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Sep Mon 15, 2014 10:26 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Sencore TF30 Cricket
PostPosted: Feb Fri 07, 2003 6:50 am 

Hi,<BR>Does anyone out there have a copy of the Sencore TF30 Cricket operators manual? I just got one off of E-bay and it didn't come with a manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.<P>------------------<BR>David R. Lane<BR>AC7PQ

PostPosted: Feb Sat 08, 2003 5:35 am 

David,<BR> Is the TF30 the Super Cricket?, if it is, I should have the book on my Super Cricket in the shop somewhere.<BR>==================================<BR><P>------------------<BR>Bill Benson<BR>Bill267Benson at wmconnect dot com

PostPosted: Feb Sat 08, 2003 5:00 pm 

Bill,<BR>Nowhere on the thing does it actually say "Super Cricket" but when I see them on e-bay they always call them a "Super Cricket". It's the big unit with six push buttons on the lower face. It's also the 110 volt version not the portable one. Any help would be greatly appreciated! <BR>Thanks,<P>------------------<BR>David R. Lane<BR>AC7PQ

PostPosted: Feb Sun 09, 2003 5:39 am 

andreatanic wrote:
<font>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pmeltech:<BR><B>Hi,<BR>Does anyone out there have a copy of the Sencore TF30 Cricket operators manual? I just got one off of E-bay and it didn't come with a manual. Any help would be greatly appreciated.<P></B><HR>
<P>I have a cricket tf26 and the operating instructions are on a silver label on the back of the unit. If your's is missing I can email you the instructions.<P>------------------<BR><BR>berk

PostPosted: Feb Mon 10, 2003 3:34 pm 

David,<BR> Thats strange, mine says Super Cricket right on the front.<BR>Yes it is the 115 volt one, it has the red power indicator next to the power switch along with a chirp switch to turn off the chirp if you wanted, it does not run on batteries like the little Cricket.<BR>I have the book on mine somewhere in my workshop, been very busy and I will try to look for it this coming weekend.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Bill Benson<BR>Bill267Benson at wmconnect dot com

PostPosted: Feb Tue 11, 2003 3:25 am 

David,<BR>Good news, I have the book on the TF30 wich IS the Super Cricket, your lable must have come off, it is right on the meter.<BR>I will copy the book when I get back to work.<BR>I need your smail mail addy.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Bill Benson<BR>Bill267Benson at wmconnect dot com

PostPosted: Feb Wed 12, 2003 9:51 pm 

Your TF30 Supre Cricket book is copied, please send me your snail mail address and I will mail it out to you.<BR><P>------------------<BR>Bill Benson<BR>Bill267Benson at wmconnect dot com