Antique Radio Resources: Museums
Top : Museums
Add a Resource |
Modify a Resource |
What's New |
What's Hot |
Random Link |
- AWA Electronic Communication Museum - The Museum is one of the few devoted to research, preservation and documentation of the history of wireless communications. There is a complete range of historical communications equipment on exhibit. Some of which, can be associated with famous people like Guglielmo Marconi, Lee De Forest, Edwin Armstrong, Thomas Edison and other famous pioneers.
(Added: 18-Nov-1999 Hits: 2033)
- Channel One Vintage Television - We Buy and Sell Round CRT sets from the 40's and 50's; Transistor TV's from the 50' and 60's; Early Color sets from the early to mid 50's; Philco Predictas; Odd and unusual brand names. Come vist our online TV museum.
(Added: 3-Mar-1999 Hits: 1991)
- Hangar31 Vintage TV Museum - A private museum collection of early post war television receivers, from the earliest color and CRT based consumer sets, to Eidophor commercial light valve projection sets.
(Added: 13-Apr-2000 Hits: 1242)
- International Radio Museum - On line multi-lingual virtual museum and library.
Extensive data of more than 115,000 Old Time Radios, with over 300,000 pictures (August 2007) incl. over 120,000 printable schematic diagrams are available.We show 45,000 collector prices and data for 27,000 tubes/valves. There are more than 4100 members in 68 countries, many of us having contributed to the Radiomuseum by uploading photographs, descriptive text and schematics.
(Added: 14-Mar-2008 Hits: 574)
- Jaspers Antique Radio Museum - Over 8,000 radios and related items from Fada, Philco, Battery sets, Crystal sets, Grandfather clock radios, Console radios, Cathedral radios, Transistors and many many more all in one place.
(Added: 28-Jun-2000 Hits: 2961)
- K2TQN's (mobile) Old Radio Museum - The theme is "Ham Radio before WWII" Featuring an authentic 1933 Ham Radio station. Observe Ham Radio from it's beginning - Crystal Sets, Spark Transmitters and keys. Then see tube transmitters and receivers from the early 1920's through the late 1930's. There is a nice representation of homebrew equipment, and some rare 1930's commercial receivers too.
(Added: 29-Feb-2000 Hits: 1238)
- Kurrajong Radio Museum - Australia's premier military radio museum located near Sydney. This is a private venture by Ian O'Toole with hundreds of miltary sets from round the world, many actually operating. The museum's web site describes over 80 of these sets in detail with photos and schematics.
(Added: 14-Jan-2006 Hits: 1072)
- Olens Radiomuseum, Belgium - Museum of old radios from ca 1919 to the end of the sixties, phonographs, wire recorders.
(Added: 20-Nov-2004 Hits: 997)
- Pavek Museum of Broadcasting - Houses one of the world's finest collections of antique radio, television, and broadcast equipment. The Pavek has gained international recognition for its continuing efforts in preserving and documenting the history of an industry that has made monumental changes in the fabric of modern life.
(Added: 18-Jul-1998 Hits: 1180)
- SAQ Grimeton Radiostaion - The association Alexander preserves and shows the old ultralongwave transmitter in Grimeton, the only one of its kind remaining in the world, and still fit for operation!
Grimeton on the Unesco World Heritage List!
On July 2nd 2004, Grimeton Radio Station was added to the World Heritage List by the Unseco World Heritage Committee.
(Added: 14-Jan-2005 Hits: 2597)