Antique Radio Resources: Phonographs and Records
Top : Phonographs and Records : Page 3
Add a Resource |
Modify a Resource |
What's New |
What's Hot |
Random Link |
- Radio Salon - specialize in mid-century modern electric radios and phonographs, fine plastics and other unique collectibles. 99% of all electric and non-electric items featured in this site are made of plastic and were produced between 1937 to 1960. With sections of radios and phonographs for sale.
(Added: 4-Nov-2003 Hits: 368)
- Rare 78s Plus - Rare 78s- jazz, R & B, etc.
10,000 items of musical memorabilia-records-LPs,45s,78s; sheet music, photos, posters, books, magazines, etc.
(Added: 28-Feb-2002 Hits: 5396)
- Record Finders - We would like to welcome you to Record Finder's Web. We are one of the largest print publications, dealing with out-of-print vinyl. We are now extending our range of services to include the Internet. We hope that you will look around our new site and explore what we have to offer. All types of music are represented within our pages. We also provide many services to collectors world-wide.
(Added: 18-May-1998 Hits: 761)
- Reproduction of 78rpm records - It is now forty years since 78 rpm records were discontinued and it is becoming increasingly difficult to find equipment to play them. Most hi-fi turntables don't even run at 78rpm, and few cartridges are obtainable with suitable styli. Even if you can get hold of a player, none of the readily available equipment addresses the four major difficulties: stylus size and shape, speed,equalization, and surface noise. This article gives brief notes on each aspect.
(Added: 25-Jan-1999 Hits: 971)
- Roger Wilmut's Home Page - Music Hall Information and sound files (in RealAudio format) to download of performers from the golden age of British Music Hall; and a list of recommended books; some interesting 78rpm record labels; reproduction of 78rpm records; some technical notes and an equalization circuit; extracts from records made in 1897, 1898 & 1899 to download.
(Added: 25-Jan-1999 Hits: 605)
- Rose and Gracey's Antiques - Specializing in restored pre-1929 spring-driven phonographs and talking machines since 1986.
(Added: 21-May-1998 Hits: 557)
- Ross Laird Collectables - Collectable 78rpm shellac discs, vinyl LPs, 45rpm singles, EPs, and CDs.
(Added: 21-May-1998 Hits: 481)
- Swingin Down the Lane with David Miller - Dedicated to keeping the big band sound alive and well. To that end we publish an electronic newsletter, feature big-band trips, offer out-of-print CDs and cassettes, run fun-packed trivia contests, and provide a means for swing fans to get together to discuss their favorite topic.
(Added: 30-Dec-1998 Hits: 237)
- The Disk Doctor - Safe and thorough archive quality cleaning for LPs, 78, CDs.
(Added: 18-May-1998 Hits: 359)
- The Gramophone Homepage - Author of "The Gramophone an introduction" shares enjoyment found in gramophones and 78rpm recorded music.
(Added: 21-May-1998 Hits: 471)
Prev 15 Next 15