Antique Radio Resources: Schematics
Top : Schematics : Page 2
Add a Resource |
Modify a Resource |
What's New |
What's Hot |
Random Link |
- Radio andTV schematics - Huge database with schematics of italian productions, available on-line in pdf format.
(Added: 9-Jun-2002 Hits: 2545)
- Radio Catalogue - Information for more than 30,000 radio models plus 35,000 pictures including 18,000 schematics. Free print out for members.
(Added: 3-Feb-2004 Hits: 2390)
- Radio Era Archives - 1915-1945 Schematics from Riders-Bietman-Gharardi & Gernsback; 1946-1962 And Beyond Schematics - From Sam's Photofacts; Original Equipment Manuals - From The Original Manufacturer; Communication Equipment Service Data and Schematics; Ham Radio Manuals And Service Data; CD-ROM Publications from Books, Magazines, Periodicals; Buying Old Radios; Selling Old Radios; Radio Restoration And Service; Edison Record Cylinders; Record Players & Record Player Service Information; Research - Appraisals & General Information; Selling Tubes And Some Other Parts For Radios
hot (Added: 26-May-1999 Hits: 6427)
- Schematic Bank, The - Scans of all the Beitman Most-Often-Needed Radio Diagrams books. Downloadable Rider and Beitman indexes also available. Requires DjVu reader. Link to Lizardtech free DjVu download provided.
(Added: 30-Aug-2004 Hits: 2087)
- servicemanuals.net - Service and owners manuals for electronic equipment made from the mid-1880s on.
(Added: 7-May-2005 Hits: 1182)
- Telefunken - Super 166 WK~ - Telefunken - Super 166 WK~: Photo, Schematic.Telefunken - Super 166 WK~: Photo, Schematic. In Russian; requires Russian font for reading.
(Added: 25-Dec-2001 Hits: 856)
- The Philco Repair Bench - As a service to fellow collectors and restorers, I am making high-quality photocopies available at a nominal charge of only $5.50 (post paid) to cover copying and postage costs. Photocopies are from original Philco Service literature, they are sharper than downloaded scans and enlargements.
Here's what you'll typically get in the packet:
• More comprehensive documentation that a simple Rider or Beitman photocopy or scan.
• Quality photocopies of Service Bulletin pages and Production Change Notes (if applicable).
• Schematic, parts listing and other service data not always available from other sources.
• An 11"x17" blow-up of the schematic and any other details hard to read in the originals.
• Alignment instructions, and if applicable, pushbutton alignment information.
• Tube socket voltages and certain resistances for coils or transformers.
• Chassis layout diagrams showing alignment adjustments and component locations
• Also includes the phonograph Service Bulletin for radio-phono models.
This service provides U.S. Philco service data, schematics and parts location diagrams for models manufactured between 1928 and 1947 inclusive. This information is from various sources published by Philco or in cooperation with Philco Radio, Parts and Service Division.
(Added: 17-Nov-2004 Hits: 898)
- The Rolls Royce of Radios--Super Heterodynes 1918-1930 - Over 550 Super Het brands and models documented. Hard-to-find Super Heterodyne schematics for hundreds of sets from 1918 to 1930. Nearly 200 sets with construction info, schematics, layouts, pictures and ads. Another 250 sets, many schematics and ads available.
(Added: 16-Sep-2003 Hits: 1078)
- W4QCF Manuals - Radio Operating and Service manuals.
(Added: 15-Sep-2002 Hits: 1060)