Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Oct Mon 14, 2019 5:37 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Matheson Bell Radio Console
PostPosted: Jun Wed 19, 2019 6:36 pm 

Hello! I have not been able to find any information on this Matheson Bell console. Is there anything that anyone might be able to tell me about it? I am a super novice and just beginning to collect a few pieces. I stumbled across this one in Nebraska. Thank you ahead of time for any information you might be able to share!! 20190614_191950.jpg

Post subject: Re: Matheson Bell Radio Console
PostPosted: Jun Wed 19, 2019 7:39 pm 

You can post photos as attachments straight out of the chute. No need to wait 24Hrs.

Posting photos to a forum thread...
The skinny: viewtopic.php?p=3032571#p3032571

Greg.

PostPosted: Jun Wed 19, 2019 7:45 pm 

I have discovered through some online research that it is an Ozarka V 16. I can’t seem to post picture of it. I keep getting the red lettered notice that my pictures are 1000 pixels high and can’t exceed 800. I cannot seem to change them to fit

PostPosted: Jun Wed 19, 2019 9:24 pm 

Gregs directions for resizing photos are pretty good, but they do miss one factor. He assumes your photos are in landscape orientation, meaning they are wider than they are tall. In that case, entering 800 as the Width in picresize.com works just fine.

If that's not true... if your photos are in portrait orientation, taller than wide... then his directions don't quite work. In this case, when you are using picresize.com, you have to type 800 into the "Height (Optional)" box, and leave the Width box empty.

You can look to the right of the picresize.com window where it says "Estimated Final" to see what size the resulting photo will be. If both numbers for width and height are 800 or smaller, you're fine.

The one thing you DON'T want to do is enter a value for both Width and Height. Doing that in most cases will stretch your photo non-proportionally, making it look wrong.