Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Nov Tue 24, 2020 1:45 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: It only took Ebay 3 months to bill me
PostPosted: Oct Wed 28, 2020 3:31 am 

Today, I looked at my seller account on Ebay and it said I owed them $19 and some change. The only thing I could figure was that it was a shipping charge for something. So, I went down the list and it was the FedEx shipping fee for something that was delivered 3 months ago (it took them long enough to bill me). I just wish they'd get their act together. I don't like thinking that I have everything squared away and then I get a surprise charge that they should have long ago billed me for.

Post subject: Re: It only took Ebay 3 months to bill me
PostPosted: Oct Wed 28, 2020 4:03 am 

Now when I buy something on Ebay, it takes a few minutes for it to be "approved" by them. Don't know what that's about. Even though I'm using PayPal. I liked the way it was before that. Their site sure has problems. If I pay for an item I keep getting messages for me to pay for it. I usually wait until I get more than one message saying I won an auction, just to be sure I really did win.

PostPosted: Oct Thu 29, 2020 7:16 pm 

...Didn't Ebay dump PayPal ?, hence ending the one click purchase. Doesn't seem like a smart move, to me.

PostPosted: Oct Thu 29, 2020 9:51 pm 

oregonwinger73 wrote:
...Didn't Ebay dump PayPal ?, hence ending the one click purchase. Doesn't seem like a smart move, to me.

I still have 'one click' for paying for my auction wins on eBay. Check your PayPal account to see if the per-approval for eBay has been turned off.