Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Sep Thu 19, 2019 12:56 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Nov Wed 08, 2006 8:47 pm 

Actually, I reccommended he take it down to 22uf. He will get more gain, and somewhat better fidelity with it, I think. I still may not be 100 percent correct either, since these are different tubes than what I usually work with. Sal, you have my permission to post my sloppy schematic. :shock: Keep in mind, I warned Sal he will still need to experiment with some of the values. I didn't prommisse perfection at this point, just improvement. Good luck, Sal. Oh, this is a good step towards what you want to do, but, that will be alot more involved, too...
:) Bill Cahill

Post subject:
PostPosted: Nov Fri 10, 2006 4:04 am 

To all who inquired,
Here is Bill's modifications I will do to my amp. I do apologize for not implementing his idea's yet as I have been real busy at work and home and did not have time to go down to my dungeon... I wanted to work in it tonight but my son "so called" friend asked to test drive his Mitsubishi 3000GT who decided to kick the living day lights out of it and blew the clutch, killed the front tires and the police gave my son 2 tickets and he wasn't even in the car. I had a talk with the Leiutenant tonight who was real curious about what went on as his so called friends father is a police officer in the same township walked away scott free....

Not to mention I had to have the car towed..

Regards,
Sal Brisindi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Nov Fri 10, 2006 5:01 am 

I feel for you Sal. Been there done that... about 20 years ago. It was my son's motorcycle though. The 'friend' led police on a wild chase and wrecked the bike.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Nov Fri 10, 2006 6:15 am 

Sal Brisindi wrote:
I had a talk with the Leiutenant tonight who was real curious about what went on as his so called friends father is a police officer in the same township walked away scott free....

And we thought that happened only in The South :)

-Bill