Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Sep Mon 20, 2021 6:50 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Advice: RUSC
PostPosted: Jan Sun 31, 2021 9:22 am 

Hi,
Is there anyone on here who subscribes to RUSC? I was thinking of subscribing to their annual plan, and wanted to know people's thoughts. Do you find the service Good, and worth the money?

I have quite a few OTR shows I've downloaded from archive and bought over the years, but thought RUSC might be good for reading background on shows and episodes, and easily finding shows to stream, or download for offline playback. What is the quality if the streams like, is the mobile site any good?

I guess I'm looking for a way to be able to read a bit mire about shows when I'm choosing what to listen to, Abd wondered if that us something RUSC would give me. I have a lit of OTR files I've collected, but unlike video players I've got, there seems to be no way to see episode synopsis and details along with a file. I'm thinking RUSC might give me an organised way of listening to OTR files, along with some editorial input to help me curate my listening. Or are there other services out there you would suggest?

I appreciate any advice.
Thanks
Duncan