Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Jul Wed 17, 2019 12:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: FS: Various Tubes - New in Box and Used (Tubes Added)
PostPosted: May Sun 12, 2019 3:42 pm 

VARIOUS TUBES FOR SALE – LONG LIST, NEW IN BOX AND USED (more added in reply below)

Tube list and prices are below. Prices are per individual tube unless noted. $10 minimum, and 10% off for purchases of $100 or more. Trade might be possible (see below).

If you don't like my prices, feel free to make an offer.

Shipping and Paypal fee are extra (see below for terms and conditions).

Additional terms and conditions are provided below. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY.

I picked up a large group of vacuum tubes recently, plus I have a lot laying around, so it is now time for a sell off.

There are both new-in-box (NIB) and USED tubes.

The NIB tubes will NOT be tested unless I note it below. Many of these tubes are military and have clearly not been opened since they were packed (many, many years ago). While they are sold “AS IS”, if any are DEAD ON ARRIVAL (DOA) I will consider refund or some other type of compensation (with appropriate proof).

The USED tubes may or may not be actually used, but all will be considered USED for the purposes of this listing. They will be screened (but not fully tested) as indicated below. Since they will be screened, there is no guarantee on the USED tubes.

Again, PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW CAREFULLY.

While I have quite a few of some of these, quantities are limited, and I will try to update the listing as things sell out (or get close to it).

Please also note that I have limited time to test, pack and ship, so please give me a few days once an order is confirmed.

I have never been able to post photos to ARF, but I can provide additional information or pictures on request.

NEW IN BOX (multiples of each tube)

The following are all military JAN/JRC etc., with mostly RCA (but a few other brands) unless noted:

1A5GT/G VT-124 (all Sylvania) $1
6AK5 $1
6C4 $3
6J6 $1
6R7G VT-88-A $3
12A6 VT-134 $2
12A8GT (all Tung-Sol) $2
12AV7 (all Sylvania) $3
12K8 VT-132 $2
12K8Y VT-132 $2
12SF7 $3
12SH7 VT-288 $3
1625 VT-136 (RCA and NU) $4

Others (multiples of each tube):

Ken-Rad 12AH7GT $2
Tung-Sol 25A6G $3
GE 6087 $20

Sleeves of 5 tubes
Sylvania 7AG7 $10/sleeve
GE 6CB6A/6CF6 $5/sleeve

Double Sleeve of 10 tubes
Sylvania 1AX2 (2 double sleeves) $10/double sleeve
Sylvania 7V7 (1 double sleeve) $10/double sleeve

Only one each of the following:
GE OA3 sleeve of 5 $5/sleeve
GE OB3 sleeve of 5 $5/sleeve
Sleeve of 4 GE 3DR3 + 1 GE3DS3 $5/sleeve
Sleeve of 3 GE 6DQ3 + 2 GE6DT3/6DQ3 $5/sleeve
Sleeve of 4 GE6DU3/6DQ3A + 1 GE6DT3/6DQ3 $5/sleeve
GE 6T4 factory box of 50 $25/box
GE 6AL5 factory box of 50 $25/box

USED (multiples of each tube)

Unless noted, these will be screened on a reasonably calibrated B&K 707 hooked up to a regulated power supply. The scale on the B&K goes from 0-120, and “GOOD” is anything above 66. All of these will test 75 or above using the standard B&K settings. 80s will be tested as 5Y3 with an adapter. 76s will be tested as 6P5 with an adapter. 807s will be tested as 6L6 with an adapter. 7F7s will be tested as 6SL7 with an adapter (reading will be at least 25).

There will be no indicated shorts/leakage (the unit is calibrated at 2M for leakage).

For the 6146/6146A, I have found that the B&K 707 is not a good screening tool, so I will test those on my Amplitrex AT-1000 (at VP of 500V).

Some of the tubes may be dirty – I am selling them in the condition received. Some of the USED tubes may come with boxes but most do not – they will all be individually packed. A small number of the USED tubes may actually be NOS (“new” old stock), but they are all being sold as USED.

I have quite a few of some of these, and only a small number of others.

There are too many different brands and internal structures to allow individual selection, but I will try to accommodate special requests on larger orders.

As best as I can tell, all of the USED tubes are USA made.

76 $5
80 ST $5
6C4 $1.50
6FQ7/6CG7 $1
6J5GT $2
6SN7GTB $2.50
12AT7 $2
6201/12AT7WA $2.50
12AU7/12AU7A $1
5814/5814A $2
5963 $1
7F7 $2
6146/6146A $10
807 $6

I may have some lower testing ones, or ones that test OK but have physical issues (such as a loose base) as well for less. If available, I can also include a few for free with larger orders. Please inquire.

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TUBES ARE BEING SOLD “AS IS, WHERE IS”.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

I ONLY describe what I know about the tube, and what I have tested for. Although my tube testers tend to be reliable, YOUR TUBE TESTER MAY GIVE A DIFFERENT RESULT THAN MINE, so please take that into account. In the event of a tube tester conflict, MY TUBE TESTER CONTROLS.

If the information is not there, DO NOT ASSUME, and do not rely on any of YOUR assumptions. If you need more information than provided in the listing, ASK IN ADVANCE. If I happen to have the information, I will provide it. If I can get the information in a reasonable way, I will get it. If I do not call a tube NOS, consider that tube USED. I do the best I can with very limited time and capabilities. I am an honest seller, but I am NOT a tube professional, and I am NOT in the tube business.

AS SUCH, PLEASE NOTE THAT I CANNOT GUARANTEE (OR EVEN REMOTELY PREDICT) HOW THESE TUBES WILL SOUND OR PERFORM IN YOUR EQUIPMENT. ANY TEST RESULTS THAT ARE PROVIDED ARE ONLY AN INDICATION OF TUBE PERFORMANCE IN A VERY LIMITED (AND NON-IDEAL) ENVIRONMENT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY INDICATED IN THIS LISTING, I DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THESE TUBES, OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THEM.

The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges (including but not limited to any customs fees, duties, import taxes and related charges).

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail unless otherwise requested.

I WILL NOT FALSIFY INFORMATION ON A CUSTOMS FORM.

For all shipping, the terms are EXW US Post Office (INCOTERMS 2010). In accordance with these terms, I will deliver the lot into the possession of the US Post Office, and once in the possession of the US Post Office ALL RISK OF LOSS PASSES TO THE BUYER.
WHAT THIS MEANS IS THAT I EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DELIVERY (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGE OR LOSS) BY ANY POSTAL SYSTEM, AND BY PURCHASING THIS LOT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A CLAIM (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUYER PROTECTION CLAIMS WITH EBAY AND PAYPAL) FOR ANY SHIPPING RELATED ISSUE.
If, however, you have purchased insurance for the item, I will assist to the best of my ability in the processing of any legitimate insurance claim you desire to file.

Cash is always welcome for a local transaction. Payment can also be via money order/cashier’s check/personal check preferred but, except for US Postal Money Orders, all must clear my bank first.

I also accept Paypal for convenience, but add 3% to use Paypal in the USA or 4% outside the USA. IF YOU PAY VIA PAYPAL, HOWEVER, A CONDITION OF YOUR PAYMENT IS THAT YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A PAYPAL CLAIM OR CHARGE BACK (but do retain the right to sue me in court should you so desire).

I can also consider trade. I do not need much, but I am interested interested in tubes like 805, RK-39, 46, 5AR4/GZ34, 5Y3GB (Euro version), Zenith and other tube cans in nice shape (unopened of course) and a few other things. In any event, it does not hurt to ask.

Please check my feedback on Ebay (ID=baileyler), and buy with confidence.

Last edited by baileyler on Jun Thu 20, 2019 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FS: Various Tubes - New in Box and Used (Taking Offers)
PostPosted: May Sun 19, 2019 10:57 pm 

Try a bump.

If you don't like my prices, make me an offer. Will certainly consider it on multiple tube orders.

Post subject: Re: FS: Various Tubes - New in Box and Used (Taking Offers)
PostPosted: Jun Wed 19, 2019 5:16 pm 

I'll give this another try.

In addition to the ones originally listed, I also have multiples of the following.

Same conditions apply as in the original listing.

New in Box (NOS)

6JN6 $5/each
RCA 6074 0B2WA $2/each
RCA JRC 26C6 $4/each
RCA 117Z6 GT $4/each
RCA JAN CRC 6SK7Y $3/each
RCA 12SR7 VT-133 $2/each
Sonotone USN COZ 5899A subminis $3/each
CBS Hytron JAN CHY 0A2WA $4/each

USED

5Y3GT $5/each
5U4GB $5/each