Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Feb Sun 05, 2023 11:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: NOTICE >>A Location in Your Profile is Required to Post<<
PostPosted: Oct Fri 07, 2022 8:53 am 
Site Admin

It is a requirement to have your location added to your profile in order to post in the forums. At the end of the year, every user account without the location field filled in will be automatically deactivated. An account can only then be reactivated by personally emailing me to do so. If you haven't done so already, please do it now. The minimum requirements are City and State. If you are not in the US, then City and Country are the minimum. It has to be specific, not "The Beautiful Rockey Mountains" generalization.

How to do it:

Click on "User Control Panel" (link in the gray bar near the top of the page) > Profile. Type in your location (bottom field) and click "Submit".

Note that if you have yet to post, you will have to email me (alan@antiqueradios.com) with your User Name and your location and I'll add it for you.

Please DO IT NOW.

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=417395

Post subject: Re: NOTICE >>A Location in Your Profile is Required to Post<
PostPosted: Oct Fri 07, 2022 7:39 pm 

I did what you said, and now my location is listed twice; once with my previous area and zip code, and again with my city and state. Can you delete the older one? I can't do it.

Post subject: Re: NOTICE >>A Location in Your Profile is Required to Post<
PostPosted: Oct Fri 07, 2022 7:49 pm 

I suspect that wil clear up at the end if year. A lot of us have the dual location.