Forums :: Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Dec Sat 14, 2019 8:10 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Santa's Marching Band
PostPosted: Dec Fri 08, 2017 5:24 pm 

philcolynn wrote:
Hi Would or can someone post a picture of this Santa's marching band thing so I can see what you all are talking about..Please I am very interested!! Thanks in advance!!.....
Linda, the first post has a video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvkYQEwBJGI

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Dec Sun 01, 2019 1:38 am 

Just created an account just to ask. I've scoured the internet and only found this forum as a reference. I had a Mr. Christmas Marching Band (8 piece) growing up and found one at a thrift store. It works great save for that the Santa piece barely rotates. I'd like to take apart and clean; however, I cannot seem to take it apart (don't want to break it). Does anyone have a video or brief explanation on how to dissemble a piece so that cleaning or WD-40 can be applied? Santa twitches but doesn't rotate enough to strike bell.

I will reach out to Mr. Christman (company) next business day, but I figured that I would find more support from the do-it-yourself @ home people.

Thank you!

-Joey

PostPosted: Dec Fri 06, 2019 5:01 am 

Could someone loosen there bells on each character and tell me which bell goes to which character? I have the 1990’s version of Santa’s marching band and removed the bells to clean the tarnish off. I completely forgot that these are tuned to specific tones. On top of each bell is “T-#” where the # is either 1-16. Starting from Santa to the left, could someone tell me which “T-#” goes to each character?

PostPosted: Dec Mon 09, 2019 1:49 am 

JZ124, I will do so this week for ya...but it will in a few days...can't get to it until at least Wednesday after work.

PostPosted: Dec Tue 10, 2019 2:09 am 

Denyuar, you just made Christmas for me! This was a childhood ornament that was passed down to me and I’m ecstatic to get these up and running again!

Post New Topic Post Reply  [ 25 posts ]  Moderator: Alan Voorhees Go to page Previous  1, 2