Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Jan Tue 19, 2021 1:57 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Taylor Swift 'Folklore' Two Disc Red Vinyl Limited Edition
PostPosted: Nov Fri 20, 2020 5:00 pm 

https://www.target.com/p/taylor-swift-f ... lsrc=aw.ds

Talking about a vinyl revival, there is currently a huge demand for Taylor Swift's 'Folklore' two disc red vinyl limited editions which are due to be out today. I mean, the demand for those albums was so high that Target quit accepting pre-orders for those albums yesterday. As of now, Target states that their Michigan Portage store will receive some of the Taylor Swift 'Folklore' two disc red vinyl limited editions in about four hours from now, but you can pretty well believe that those albums will never reach the store shelves before they're grabbed by mobs of shoppers over there.

Even on eBay, those (pre-order) Taylor Swift 'Folklore' vinyl albums are being sold like wildfire, and for exorbitant prices no less.

Post subject: Re: Taylor Swift 'Folklore' Two Disc Red Vinyl Limited Editi
PostPosted: Nov Tue 24, 2020 7:22 am 

I like Taylor Swift's Singing, 'cause she has real talent. Her lyrics however are something to be desired, and are about the many break ups he had. The music isn't very good. Well, those LPs will sound better than any CDs that will be put out.

PostPosted: Nov Tue 24, 2020 4:28 pm 

Mr. Highlander wrote: "I like Taylor Swift's Singing, 'cause she has real talent. Her lyrics however are something to be desired, and are about the many break ups he had. The music isn't very good. Well, those LPs will sound better than any CDs that will be put out."

Compared to Taylor's songs with melodies and rhythms that swing, Adele's songs are rather dull and unmoving, but that's just a subjective opinion. Regarding the LP's, they will always sound better than CD's simply because sound in itself is analog in nature. In fact, next to the two reel tape, vinyl has always been the choice medium for reproducing sound. Incidentally, that would be Taylor's opinion as well since the girl grew up as a fan of vinyl.

Incidentally, if you haven't purchased one of these albums way before now, you'll find it nearly impossible to get your hands on Taylor Swift's 'Reputation' two disc translucent orange vinyl limited edition. If you should with some luck find one at all, it would likely be at Discogs, but at a really exorbitant price (and I can't stress that too highly).

Lest I forget, the two Taylor Swift 'Folklore' two disc red vinyl limited editions which I had previously pre-ordered from Target weeks ago are scheduled to be delivered at my place today. Those vinyl editions, by the way, are selling like hotcakes. In fact, the Target brick and mortar stores have been struggling to stock them on their shelves simply because the chain was absolutely swamped with the unprecedented demand of on line orders. Please do check the Target website for clarification on that point.

Edit: I received my two Taylor Swift 'Folklore' two disc red vinyl limited' editions in the mail a few minutes ago. Yeah!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Nov Tue 24, 2020 8:04 pm 

You couldn't pay me to listen to Taylor Swift, or to take any of her albums, but to each their own.

In my opinion, buying most modern records is kind of pointless anyhow. Especially if you are doing it because you are an analog purist. Unless otherwise stated, most of them are digitally mastered to start with, so buying them just because they are "analog" is kind of a waste of money.

PostPosted: Nov Sun 29, 2020 12:47 am 

https://www.target.com/p/taylor-swift-f ... A-81462583

Lots of luck trying to order those Taylor Swift 'Folklore' Two Disc Red Vinyl Limited Editions now as they all have been sold out. However, some are currently still available on eBay, but the prices for those vinyl albums will only increase.