Forums :: NEW! Web Resources :: Features :: Photo Gallery :: Vintage Radio Shows :: Archives
Support This Site: Contributors :: Advertise

It is currently Oct Sat 23, 2021 4:31 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Seeking Magnavox B/W TV Chassis C36-19-22 service info.
PostPosted: Jul Thu 29, 2021 12:47 am 

I am about to begin the restoration of a Magnavox TV/AM/FM/Phono stereo console. This is one of the low "Aircraft Carrier" units with changer on the left, radio on the right and 24" TV behind sliding doors in the center. The model for the entire console is 1MR372R from 1963. This is a remote control set and high end for 1963.

I know that Magnavox service information is related to chassis numbers rather than the model number. I have found the Changer, Amp, Remote and Tuner info but only earlier versions of the 36 Series TV chassis, up to C36-09. The differences are probably minor and concern the remote and external power amp operation and will in all likelihood not stop the restoration however I always like to have the correct info. Does anyone have the C36-19 TV chassis info that could be shared? Thanks in advance.

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries." A. A. Milne