- Early Television Foundation - Collection of mechanical, prewar electronic, immediate postwar electronic, and early color television equipment.
(Added: 2-Sep-2000 Hits: 500)
- Electric stuff - Antique glassware--valves, lamps, geissler tubes, etc.
(Added: 17-Apr-1998 Hits: 577)
- FM Only Radios - Andy Mitz's project to document every FM only table and portable radio. Model numbers, photographs, and other information.
(Added: 12-Jun-1999 Hits: 539)
- Gabe's Tubes and Stuff - My collection and restorations of bought and found treasures.
(Added: 16-Feb-2001 Hits: 627)
- Gary Breaux's Vintage Philco Radios - Site is focused on collecting and restoring Philco cathedrals from the 1930s featuring a currect restoration in progress.
(Added: 3-Oct-2001 Hits: 635)
- Gary Breaux's Vintage Philco Radios - Philco collection with a focus on the cathedral cabinet style. Restoration lessons learned (usually the hard way), hobby related curiosities, and links to collecting, restoration, and TRUE expert resources. Site will also feature one current restoration project in progress.
(Added: 9-Oct-2003 Hits: 554)
- GIL Z's Stuff and Radio page - This page is used to further my hobby of radio collecting and/or fixing up antique radios and related communications items.
(Added: 18-Jul-1998 Hits: 795)
- Gort Radio - Danish and German portables, transistor and tube radios pictured along with portable tape recorders, record players, speakers and more.
(Added: 24-Oct-2003 Hits: 261)
- Hans Egebo's homepage - Primarily a flight sim site, but also small collection of radios. Scope of the collection: Compact tabletops, preferably Danish. Pre 1960. Brands represented: Philips, Pope, Herofon, Audiola, Aristona, Bravour, TO-R, L&L, Hallicrafters.
(Added: 10-Oct-2000 Hits: 426)
- High Quality Patent Art Prints - Restored US Patent prints on Antiqued Southworth Fine Parchment. Fascinating Design and Utility patents feature interesting drawings and details from Rockola, Zenith, Philco, and others, with new patents added weekly. Email a search request and they may be able to find the elusive print you need to complete your collection.
(Added: 3-Aug-2006 Hits: 315)
Prev 15 Next 15