Antique Radio Resources: Radio Clubs
Top : Radio Clubs
Add a Resource |
Modify a Resource |
What's New |
What's Hot |
Random Link |
- Alabama Historical Radio Society - Whether you enjoy reading the early books and magazines, listening to tapes of broadcasts, or actually restoring old radios, the society has a place for you.
(Added: 13-Apr-1998 Hits: 929)
- Antique Wireless Association - The Antique Wireless Association is an organization of some 4,000 members linked by a common interest in the history of electrical and electronic communications.
(Added: 18-Nov-1999 Hits: 974)
- Arizona Antique Radio Club - The Arizona Antique Radio Club was organized in 1983 for the preservation of the history and artifacts of radio and television. Annual membership is $10. Members receive mailings of local radio events and the clubs Radio Journal.
(Added: 16-Dec-2006 Hits: 328)
- ARRL--American Radio Relay League - Membership service organization serving over 600,000 Amateur Radio operators, enthusiasts, experimenters and hobbyists in the United States, its territories and possessions. ARRL is the principal representative of the Amateur Radio Services, serving members by protecting and enhancing spectrum access and providing a national resource to the public.
(Added: 22-May-1998 Hits: 895)
- Association des Amis de Musee de L'Electro Acoustique - The AEA was founded in the early 1970's under the 1901 french law regulating non-profit associations. Its members are enthusiasts of wireless, sound, telephony, telegraphy, and any technical aspects of these fields. In French and English.
(Added: 12-Sep-2000 Hits: 726)
- Canadian Vintage Radio Society - The Canadian Vintage Radio Society, and its bimonthly publication, Canadian Vintage Radios, is dedicated to the preservation, restoration, collection and enjoyment of antique radios and related items.
(Added: 27-Aug-2004 Hits: 1030)
- Carolinas Chapter of the Antique Wireless Association - The CC-AWA was formed in 1995 by a group of radio collectors living in North & South Carolina. Members of this group had been hosting the annual "Spring Meet in the Carolinas" since the mid 70s.
Along with our annual Conference held in March in Charlotte NC each year, we also host 4 (FREE admission)Saturday morning mini meets at different locations across the Carolinas. These are held in January, May, July and October.
You can find details on all of our events and photos of many past events on our web page, http://cc-awa.org
(Added: 29-Aug-2005 Hits: 477)
- Central Ohio Antique Radio Association - he Central Ohio Antique Radio Association officially began in 1996, though it's beginnings can be traced back to 1993 where it started as a Columbus Chapter of the Dayton Ohio SPARK organization. We are dedicated to the preservation and restoration of antique and classic radios and our club membership shares a common interest in all that is radio.
(Added: 14-Oct-1998 Hits: 1520)
- Dayton Hamvention - The Dayton Hamvention is the world's largest amateur radio gathering. You are invited to meet and hear authorities on all facets of amateur radio. Exhibitors will be showing their latest equipment and will be available to answer any questions about their wares. "If you can't find it at Dayton, you'll never find it!"
(Added: 7-Jun-1999 Hits: 879)